Restricted list policy:
Terms & Conditions and policies regarding Restricted list while posting ad, with understanding Indian law.
"https://ideazunlimited.net/" classified website, prohibit following listing and posting of classifieds namely.
- Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971 under which national flag, national anthem, national honour signs or symbols should not be put on sale or for any commercial activity without prior notice of concern government departments.
- Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 ("the Act")
under which "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures" are not allowed to put on sale or bargain. "antiquity" includes
(I)any coin, sculpture, painting epigraph or other work of art or craftsmanship.
(ii) any article, object or thing detached from a building or cave.
(iii) any article, object or thing illustrative of science, art, crafts, literature, religion, customs, morals or politics in bygone ages.
(iv) any article, object or thing of historical interest.
(v) any article, object or thing declared by the Central Government, by notification in the Official Gazette, to be an antiquity for the purposes of this Act, which has been in existence for not less than one hundred years; and any manuscript, record or other document which is of scientific, historical, literary or aesthetic value and which has been in existence for not less than seventy-five years;"As per the said notification, only the following antiquities which have been in existence for not less than one hundred years are required to be registered.
i. Sculptures in stone, terracotta, metals, ivory and bone.
ii. Paintings (including miniatures and tanks) in all media, that is to say, paper, wood, cloth, silk and the like.
iii. Manuscripts, where such manuscripts contain paintings, illustrations or illuminations;
iv. Sculptured figures in wood (both in relief and round).
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Prohibition of Advertisement of Certain Drugs for Treatment of Certain Diseases and Disorders. Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
Amphetamine, Charas ,Cocaine,Ganja,Heroin,LSD ,Methadone,Morphine,Opium, Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, palliative/curative substances.
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956 Female Prostitution or human trafficking. , call girls, pimps, brothel, or Indecent representation of a woman or exposed body, or its photograph, or description by which Indian decency may be threatened, regardless of any religion race, caste, creed of any woman prohibited.
Ads encourages male prostitution also not allowed.
- Live body organs of any human or dead body parts and or blood or flesh prohibited as directed by Indian Law.
- Provision of PC Sections 153A, 295 & 295A The act of promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, caste, community or any other group.
The content which promotes hate, which is derogatory or slanderous.
Acts prejudicial to the maintenance of harmony between different groups or castes or communities, if the acts disturb public tranquillity.
Acts causing fear or alarm or a feeling of insecurity among members of any religious, racial, language or regional group or caste or community by use of criminal force or violence against them.
- IPC of Manufacture, Storage and import of Hazardous Chemical Rules, 1989 by which all ads related to such items, restricted. Destructive fireworks, explosives including its manufacturing devices and or expertise and knowhow and or services related to it are not allowed.
- Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
“advertisement” includes any notice, circular, label, wrapper or other document and also includes any visible representation made by means of any light, sound, smoke or gas.
(b)“distribution”includes distribution by way of samples whether free or otherwise.
(c)“indecent representation of women” means the depiction in any manner of the figure of a woman, her form or body or any part thereof in such a way as to have the effect of being indecent, or derogatory to, or denigrating,women, or is likely to deprave, corrupt or injure the public morality or morals.
(d)“label” means any written, marked, stamped, printed or graphic matter, affixed to, or appearing upon, any package.
(e)“package” includes a box, carton, tin or other container;(f)“prescribed” means prescribed by rules made under this Act
Policy which covers Adult and mature users, Items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986,Means items that describe, depict, express or otherwise deal with matters of sex, addiction or drugs, cruelty, violence or revolting or abhorrent phenomena that it offend against the standards of decent society and which even accepted by adult or mature audience.
- Films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification.
Films, publications, or computer games that significantly differ from the domestic release, but Internationally exhibited which are repulsive and revolting and or intentionally tend to deprave adult or mature audience.
- Child pornography material, publication or item or film or computer game, that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18, a boy or girl or gay or third gender (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not).
This material is generally described as child pornographic computer games that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play even with mature audience, prohibited by law.
Also be aware that titles with or without graphic inappropriate if adult language, abuse language regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
- Stolen goods services fraudulent items, misrepresenting yourself or unauthorized illegal services, or counterfeit, Pirated and duplicate items or services for which you do not have the authority to undertake or you are not licensed or not authoritatively permitted.
- Intellectual property rights include industrial design rights, patents, copyright, trademarks, trade dress, plant variety rights, geographical indications, and in some jurisdictions trade secrets.
There are also more specialized or derived varieties of exclusive rights, such as circuit design and database rights.
Computer program that intends hacking of a computer system or any other electronic device which can or may have access to internet through any medium, electronically transmitting, or intercept any personal data.
- Sweepstakes Entries, Lottery Tickets and or its tips, Matka-satta gambling or its tips, unauthorised betting on any type of game including cricket match whether or whether not first class, national or international matches and its forecasting.
- Presenting or try to portray human genitals in a fetish or realistic or try to misrepresent as "educational" material or try to misrepresent as 'sex-health' education.
- Government or non government or private Documents showing Identity & Personal Information of any civilised human of any country, with identified photo or without identified photo.
- Sole responsibility is at your part that you acknowledge and agree that you are not to present yourself for adoption or no one to ask for accepting as an adopted a matured person, mentally challenged person or a child or creating any information and publishing through "https://ideazunlimited.net/" whichever not recognised by
The Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 (HAMA) The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Act of 2000, amended in 2006 (JJ Act).
- You acknowledge and agree not to produce any Information and Material regarding Surrogacy, gender test.
- You acknowledge and agree emblems and names prevention of improper use act 1950 ipc Notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force, no competent authority shall,-
(a) Register any company, firm or other body of persons which bears any name, or
(b) Register a trade mark or design which bears any emblem or name, or
(c) Grant a patent in respect of an invention, which bears a title containing any emblem or name, If the use of such name or emblem is in contravention of Section 3.
- You acknowledge and agree Provision of Indian Arms Act, 1959, and follow it strictly regarding Weapons, ammunition, stun guns, firearms, firearm or any weapons part including magazines, gun powder and chemicals required manufacturing it.
- You acknowledge and agree not to present or represent any , solely listed Multilevel, direct Marketing, or such any 'disguise' plan hidden for the purpose of defrauding users or similar scams, which may or may not fall under Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
- Inappropriate Category listing.
- You acknowledge and agree Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, The Securities Laws (Amendment) Act, 2014 including shares, debentures, bonds, etc. not to advertise and show it at public platform, called "https://ideazunlimited.net/" classified website.
- You acknowledge and agree Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 which gives directives regarding
includes amphibians, birds, mammals, and reptiles, and their young ones, and also includes, in the cases of birds and reptiles, their eggs.
means an article made from any captive or wild animal, other than vermin, and includes an article or object in which the whole or any part of such animal has been used and an article made therefrom "hunting" includes.
(a) capturing, killing, poisoning, snaring, or trapping any wild animal, and every attempt to do so .
(b) driving any wild animal for any of the purposes specified in sub clause.
(c) injuring, destroying or taking any body part of any such animal, or in the case of wild birds or reptiles, disturbing or damaging the eggs or nests of such birds or reptiles.
"taxidermy" means the curing, preparation or preservation of trophies.
"trophy" means the whole or any part of any captive or wild animal (other than vermin) which has been kept or preserved by any means, whether artificial or natural.
(a) rugs, skins, and specimens of such animals mounted in whole or in part through a process of taxidermy .
(b) antler, horn, rhinoceros horn, feather, nail, tooth, musk, eggs, and nests.
means the whole or any part of any captive animal (other than vermin) which has not undergone a process of taxidermy. This includes a freshly killed wild animal, ambergris, musk including ivory product and other animal products.
means any wild animal specified in Schedule V.
includes any animal, bees, butterflies, crustacean, fish and moths; and aquatic or land vegetation which forms part of any habitat
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, "https://ideazunlimited.net/" platform does not permit such posting which may or may not violate above said law.
Only pets like dogs, cats, fish etc. are permitted to the listing for sales.
- Consequences at Breach of above policy
Any user if found challenging or violating restricted items policy following actions may be taken against the user; immediate termination, law enforcement and or legal action.